Plan

Premium

Country

India

Device

OnePlus 6T

Operating System

Android 9 Pie

My Question or Issue When will this case with Warner Music resolve? I am unable to access songs by artists under contract with Warner for months now. I've been a Premium subscriber ever since Spotify launched in India back in late February and I'm just disappointed with the library now. Kindly resolve this issue at the earliest else you'll be losing a Premium subscriber from next month.

Screenshot_20190509-071504__01.jpg
Screenshot_20190509-071535__01.jpg
4 Replies

Re: Half the songs I want not available in India due to ongoing case

Hey @TheMacabre.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

The good news is: We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon, so please check back!

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

GuidoModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

yig5093

It feels bad. I really like Spotify's UI so I am stuck with these guys but their collection in India is atrocious and they're doing nothing about it. Charging us more than other competitors such as Apple Music/ Google Play Music where we have access to most of the artists & albums. I can't play half my songs in the playlist I have created. Really dissapointing from this perspective and I do not see them solving their issue with Warner anytime soon. 

amdbabu
Regular

Hi, is there a way to find newly added songs/albums everyday? May be by language/genre ?

Aussiemusicfan
Casual Listener

I could not imagine going a day without listening to Green Day I am huge fan. Hope Warner’s get all their music up on Spotify in India soon.

SUGGESTED POSTS