Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Has anyone every had problems with streaming Spotify through a Denon AVR-Exxx series receiver?

Solved!

Has anyone every had problems with streaming Spotify through a Denon AVR-Exxx series receiver?

Hello All,

I have a Denon AVR-E300 hard wired to my internet router. It was working fine, then all of a sudden Spotify doesn't work. When I pull up a song it blinks 3 times like its trying to load and then nothing. I know it's not the receiver because all the other streaming services work with no problem. The network diagnostic from the receiver didn't find anything. The firmware is up to date as well. Does anyone know what's going on? -Craig

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello All,

I figured out my own problem. When you get Spotify through an A/V manufacturer like Denon or Harmon Kardon, the Spotify will work for free for a short period of time, then you have to upgrade to the premium for it to continue to work. I went ahead and upgraded to premium, and now Spotify works normally through the Denon AVR-E300. It sounds really good with my Polk TSi100 bookshelf speakers. -Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello All,

I figured out my own problem. When you get Spotify through an A/V manufacturer like Denon or Harmon Kardon, the Spotify will work for free for a short period of time, then you have to upgrade to the premium for it to continue to work. I went ahead and upgraded to premium, and now Spotify works normally through the Denon AVR-E300. It sounds really good with my Polk TSi100 bookshelf speakers. -Craig

Suggested posts