Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help canceling subscription

Solved!

Help canceling subscription

I purchased the premium and says i have 5 days left from today. I dont know what that means. Anyways, i dont want to be charged 9.99$ a month after 22nd and want to cancel it. How can i cancel it on time before they charge me 9.99$ a month!?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @Ramisashlynn00 and welcome to the community!

In this type of situation, the easiest way to find an answer is to click this link to check subscription status. The page should show whether or not you have a premium status at the moment and should give you the option to cancel or downgrade your subscription. 

Thanks!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @Ramisashlynn00 and welcome to the community!

In this type of situation, the easiest way to find an answer is to click this link to check subscription status. The page should show whether or not you have a premium status at the moment and should give you the option to cancel or downgrade your subscription. 

Thanks!

Will i be charged? This is what it says: Subscription status

You are registered for Spotify Premium until 2014-08-22. After this period your account will become a Spotify Free account.
Sprint Customers: Users accepting a trial will remain on Spotify Premium and will be billed up to $9.99/mo on their Sprint bill and may cancel at any time. I have tmobile

No, you will not. The charges are always prepaid, so you've already paid for your September subscription and it will inactivate on the 22nd. Glad this worked out!

Go ahead and mark this as a solution if you don't mind, so others can find it easily.

Suggested posts