Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hi, I want to get DJs specialized in club music especially hip-hop. so how can I search for it?

Hi, I want to get DJs specialized in club music especially hip-hop. so how can I search for it?

Hi,
I want to get DJs specialized in club music especially hip-hop.
so how can I search for it (club DJs with the genre hip hop?
How to check the genre of any playlist/artist?

2 Replies

Hey @youa97658,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting your question here. 

If you're using our Desktop app, one way of doing this is to click on Browse > GENRES & MOODS to explore the artists whose style resonates with what you have in mind. After, you can also check the DISCOVER section in Browse to receive music recommendations according to the same type of music. 

Following the same logic, with our mobile app you can click on Search and then Browse by genre. As a consequence, your Made for You playlists in Home will reflect this type of listening experience and provide you with new music! Same goes if you use the Web Player version of Spotify.

As a heads-up, you can always download the Spotify app here depending on your device and operating system.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with 🙂

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

But How can i know that which playlist/artist genre is hip hop? Like i searched for club Djs but i found no where their genres on their pages.

Suggested posts