Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hmmm....another question.

Hmmm....another question.

So, as I continue to look around the Spotify community, I noticed something that I would love to understand more.  It probably isn't super important, but I wanted to know anyway.  I notice that some people have their screen name in regular blue letters, others are in bold maroon letters or orange letters, some are green with a spotify logo next to it, others are yellow with a star next to their name.  Can you tell me what all the different colors next to the names mean?  It is just for my curiosity....  
Thank you so much!  I will be sure to click "accept as solution" to the person that answers my question about all the colors.

If you liked my post, please send me some "kudos"!

If I solved a problem for you, please click the "accept as solution" tab.

FOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU (just let me know you followed me)

KAREN ON LAST.FM

Karen's Twitter

4 Replies

Well hello again! 🙂 Truth is, I only know some. But I am sure others will let you know too.

• Yellow with stars (like mine) are Rising Stars.
  • Grey I think are guests.
  • Blue are members.
  • Redish orange are Rock Stars
  • Green peeps. I think they acctually work for Spotify. But Idk.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

My Profile!//Currently Cool Playlist

If I helped you or made you laugh or just was awesome, Kudo me?
If I gave you a solution, then click that 'Accept as Solution' button!

Here are what most of the things mean

• Yellow with stars are rising starts or people who have started reently and are rising the ranks.
  • Grey is guest
  • Blue are members.
  • Bronze meddallion means they are a rockstars.
  • Green symbols means the person works for spotify

Also to learn more about rockstar program or what everything means on the side bar click new to community and tips

What about the colors maroon, bright red and mustard yellow...which I noticed is diferent from the gold?  and I noticed some names are bold and some are not....but are still the same color.  ...like I saw regular blue and bold blue in the same color.  Ideas>  🙂  Thx!!

Karen

If you liked my post, please send me some "kudos"!

If I solved a problem for you, please click the "accept as solution" tab.

FOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU (just let me know you followed me)

KAREN ON LAST.FM

Karen's Twitter

There are a lot of different medals and it is hard to tell which one is which. But here is a guide posted by Spotify about the different ranks https://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/Community-Newbie-Guide/td-p/158114

Suggested posts