Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How Do I Get My Spotify Premium Account to Sync my Music w/ My Blackberry Curve 9300

How Do I Get My Spotify Premium Account to Sync my Music w/ My Blackberry Curve 9300

I have a Spotify Premium subscription, and have enabled offline play for some playlists I've put together.  I'd like to put these onto my Blackberry Curve 9300, which is the whole reason I bought a Premium subscription in the first place, since I have Verizon and cannot stream Spotify on my device over the network.  How do I transfer/sync the files in my Spotify premium to my device?

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Are you unable to stream Spotify on Verizon due to it being a CDMA network or is there another reason?

Unfortuantely, if you phone can't connect to Spotify to use the Spotify application, there is no other way to get Spotify content on your device, since you need the Spotify application to decode the tracks. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I tried to download the Spotify app, and my device lets me download the app, but when I go to log in, I get an error message and get kicked out.  I was hoping to use Premium to bypass that CDMA problem, under the impression that I'd actually have the hard data that I could transfer from my PC to my device.  So corrent me if I'm wrong, but I cannot get that music onto my device w/o the spotify app, and since my BB isn't letting me get into the app, I basically will not be able to use spotify on my device.

Unfortunately, if you are unable to use the Spotify application then yes, you won't be able to listen to any Spotify content on that device. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts