How do I import Itunes playlists

Re: How do I import Itunes playlists

sandeepde

RE iTunes2Spotify

Thank you for this - first solution I've found to actually work on importing playlists into Spotify. Even the built in integration Spotify previously had never worked correctly, nor did any of the web based conversion solutions I've tried to convert / replicate a local library in Spotify. 

mrichey55
Regular

Same here, it's a windows app and I see no option for a Mac download.

e-9k8n03_mv5b

Same situation... Finding a walk around to import AND evaluating the use of Google Play Music

leilasadeghee

Oh my goodness, this worked. AND now I've tried to do it again - and the source won't show up in local files now. OY VEY.

Thanks though, last week it was great! x

LouisWang

The perfect tool to migrate playlist is MusConv, give it a try and enjoy all your playlist, give it a try here musconv.com

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey. Anyone figure out how to mirror itunes music on Spotify?  I know not all songs are on Spotify but the ones that are. 

I have Mac. 

bhavs

Use the slider in preferences for iTunes

ytbctb
Music Fan

After you export your itunes music to XML you can use a new service I developed - https://www.tunemymusic.com/XML-to-Spotify.php

Roger_Vee

If you guys haven't tried MusConv.com tool I suggest you guys give it a try it works perfectly.

michaelrupp
Gig Goer

I finally managed to port my iTunes2Spotify app to the Mac. It's still in beta state right now, but improvments are in development.

Check it out at: http://itunes2spotify.mrupp.ch

SUGGESTED POSTS