Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I sync a new facebook account?

How do I sync a new facebook account?

I recently deactivated my facebook account that I originally used with spotify. I started a new one and can't seem to change my facebook on Spotify to that one. It just keeps saying that I already have imported my facebook info.

I'm just wondering if there's anything I can do to join my current facebook with Spotify?

2 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

It sound like your FB account is still connected at some way. I would suggest you to get in touch with Spotify so they can check out what's connected, so they can disconnect it for you.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Or if you can't login: link

Hello Hello! There's an official guide to make this procedure please check the following thread: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/Tutorial-How-to-Disconnect-Spotify-from-F...

I hope I was of help and that you found solution to your request.

Happy Spotifying!

Suggested posts