Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do i switch the webplayer UI back to the older one?

Solved!

How do i switch the webplayer UI back to the older one?

The one with the currently playing track info and controls on the side of the page instead of the bottom. (This newer one is terrible btw...)
My girlfriend's account still has the older one, so Im assuming it isnt a forced update and im just missing something?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

It looks like you are in a early release group while your girlfriend is still in the regular group. The newer version will be released to everyone soon. Sadly there is no way get the old UI back.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

It looks like you are in a early release group while your girlfriend is still in the regular group. The newer version will be released to everyone soon. Sadly there is no way get the old UI back.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Fail

Epic Fail, utter **bleep**.

i'm not liking this new UI at all.  It ruined my whole system of discovering music >.<  I liked to listen to the discover weekly list, and then 'add' songs i liked.. on the list it would be obvious which songs I liked by showing them with checkmarks.  NOW THERE'S NOTHING THAT SHOWS THAT I ADDED THEM TO MY LIST!!  I would usually listen thru the list, add them, then listen to the albums after.  Also.. if im listening to this at the end of the week and i want to save the list they gave me before it goes away. im pretty sure i cant **bleep**ing do this.  SIMPLICITY ISN'T ALWAYS BETTER! **bleep**!

Suggested posts