Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to organize my playlist?

Solved!

How to organize my playlist?

I created a playlist and want to order it.  How do I move the songs around to do that?  Thanks for any help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you are using the desktop app, just drag and drop songs into the order you want.

If you are using the iPhone or iPad app, click the three dots "..." at the top right corner of a playlist and then select "edit". You can then drag songs in the order you want.

If you are using the Android app, there is currently not an option to rearrange songs. You will have to use the desktop app. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

If you are using the desktop app, just drag and drop songs into the order you want.

If you are using the iPhone or iPad app, click the three dots "..." at the top right corner of a playlist and then select "edit". You can then drag songs in the order you want.

If you are using the Android app, there is currently not an option to rearrange songs. You will have to use the desktop app. 

MattSudaSpotify Star

I have created a playlist on my IPad. I am looking to play the playlist in order. Is that possible?

@AndrewGStern 

Yes it is possible. Just make sure you turn off the shuffle option on the now playing screen.

At the bottom of the iPad app where it shows the current song playing, click on that.

You should now see the now playing screen and there will be a shuffle icon somehwere on the screen. Make sure the shuffle option is turned off. 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Ridiculous you can't just click artists and have them all together. Duplicates button or something. Using the computer to do my playlist and it doesn't tell you it is a duplicate but my ipad does? How about a fix for this.

Suggested posts