Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to play Spotify files using new NAD C446 Digital Media Player with Last.fm

How to play Spotify files using new NAD C446 Digital Media Player with Last.fm

Just received new NAD C446 and setup its internal Last.fm operation to my home network.  I am new subscriber to both Spotify and Last.fm.   How should I set up to be able to play Spotify music through Last.fm and thru NAD C446?  Lots to learn to use Spotify effectively, but need some simple instructions to get this going,  I already have this combination running fine on (3) desktop PCs, but only limited front panel digital display on the C446.

Hope someone here is using these two apps together and streaming thru a C446 or something similar.

Regards.

ThomB

2 Replies

As far as I can see, the C446 doesn't support Spotify or Spotify Connect directly, so streaming directly to the device seems out of the picture. Maybe it is possible via another device connected to it though?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for taking note and commenting.  This player is a quality one, but I must use Last.fm (in conjunction with Spotify) in order to stream the desired music.  I see the desired categories on the C446 display, but they do not play when selected and display the Fail_ Interface Error message when selected. I'm still learning how to better manipulate files using Last.fm on my PCs, but seem to be able to play the Spotify files using the Last.fm app/plugins.  Hopefully this is also possible thru the NAD Digital Media Player.

ThomB

Suggested posts