Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to unlink BeoPlay A9 from spotify account?

How to unlink BeoPlay A9 from spotify account?

Hi,

I have tested a B&O speaker (BeoPlay A9) which is able to play spotify playlists as soon as my device is connected to it.

Now I have an issue because whenever the BeoPlay owner is using his speaker, my spotify account is switching the music to this speaker (which is not mine).

How to unlink this speaker? It appears in my Spotify Connect list, I have tried to look at my spotify profile but unless to unconnect offline device (doesn't work for my problem), I don't find any solution.

Can someone can help me?

4 Replies

Hello!
Please sign out everywhere:
https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/
Just click the button at the bottom.
Tell me if it worked, please 😉 Have a great day!

Hi @ThePonti, thanks for the reply.

Unfortunatelly, I have already tried this a month ago and the speaker keeps connecting to my spotify account.

Today I have tought that myabe my spotify credentials were cached into the speaker so I have change my spotify password and signout everywhere ... I will see if the clue is good or not

Same problem here. I connected to the BeoPlay my parents-in-law own. Now I'm not able to get it out of my account. I don't want to accidentaly give them a heart attack when I play my tunes. Please help, Spotify!

Hi,

The only way I found : change your password. Credentials seems to be cached in the BeoPlay, so by changing your password the device will not be able anymore to connect to your Spotify account

Suggested posts