Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't delete the offline music from my device's memory!

Solved!

I can't delete the offline music from my device's memory!

Hi everybody!
How can I delete the music that I have downloaded on my windows phone's memory instead of uninstalling the Spotify app. I can't see that option anywhere.
I'd really appreciate your help.
Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Currently, I think the only way is to delete the app and reinstall it. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Currently, I think the only way is to delete the app and reinstall it. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I can press and hold the playlists and click the available offline (or something like that) and it removes the file cache from my computer. The only other way I could do it was just like @MattSuda said... Delete the app and reinstall it. It is a little inconvenient, but that is the only other way I know of.

Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

actually, my phone spotify has the annoying little "available offline" switch (very finnickey (sp?)), which does the same thing. You just have to open up the playlist, and it should be at the top.

Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

@DannyFL Actually I have turned off that switch that you're mentioning but the tracks weren't deleted from the memory. I already have uninstalled the app and the songs aren't no more. I think it's the only way to do this.

Ok then. Nice to know. 🙂

Thanks for sharing your opinion!

Suggested posts