Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't login to my spotify account.

Solved!

I can't login to my spotify account.

I tried to log in to my Spotify on 5/20/18 but I couldn't. The app wasn't letting me log in. when I clicked on "log in" the app reloaded ( I am using Chromebook). When I tried to log in on the website I could see what I had recently been listening to, but when I clicked on "launch web player" the same page as the app opened up and the site reloaded when I clicked "log in". does anyone know what to do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @assortedchesses, help's here. 

Does the same thing happen if you log in on another device? We suggest that you check out this help article.

If it doesn't work, send us a screenshot and we'll be able to have a closer look 🙂

It seems you're trying to log in on 2 different places on your device. Just let us know how exactly as well. 

Keep us posted! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @assortedchesses, help's here. 

Does the same thing happen if you log in on another device? We suggest that you check out this help article.

If it doesn't work, send us a screenshot and we'll be able to have a closer look 🙂

It seems you're trying to log in on 2 different places on your device. Just let us know how exactly as well. 

Keep us posted! 🙂

Suggested posts