Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't save any song in my library anymore but I haven't saved 10.000 tracks yet.

Solved!

I can't save any song in my library anymore but I haven't saved 10.000 tracks yet.

When I save a track in my library the thing seems going well, but as soon as I close spotify app and  open again that track isn't in my library anymore; same problem with tracks I want to remove from the library, they are removed as normal but when i close adn open the app they are still in my library; what can I do? Is that a problem of my device, or does it depends to Spotify itself?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @SamCell.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Find out if you are using the same account across all devices. It's easy to create a new account with us and perhaps you have a second account you did not know about. You can read here how to.

If this isn't the case, find out if this happens when you use Spotify on a different device. That way we can find out if this is account or device related. Before that try a quick reinstallation and see if that helps.

Hope it works! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @SamCell.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Find out if you are using the same account across all devices. It's easy to create a new account with us and perhaps you have a second account you did not know about. You can read here how to.

If this isn't the case, find out if this happens when you use Spotify on a different device. That way we can find out if this is account or device related. Before that try a quick reinstallation and see if that helps.

Hope it works! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Thank you so much! I tried to use my PC as device and on it it works perfectly,so I think the problem belongs to my phone; Also I noticed that if I log out and then log in my account the situation becomes normale (until i close the app, but it's enough).

Suggested posts