Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

I can't share music in instagram stories

Re: I can't share music in instagram stories - Status changed to: Need more info

s0ui-_uyg1mfq

Same problem! Just had an iphone 6 and it worked fine, upgraded my phone last week to an iphone 8 plus and I am unable to do it share songs from Spotify to Instagram Stories. I've uninstalled and reinstalled both apps, logged out and back into both apps and nothing has worked. Continually asks me to log into Instagram and when I do just brings me to the home page with no option to share.

spotify version 8.4.75

Instagram version 67.0

phone is brand new & updated - this thread won't let me incude specifics but i'm as up to date as possible.

Re: I can't share music in instagram stories - Status changed to: Need more info

Sinewavedragon
Casual Listener

Same thing happening to me...

I have:

-  iphone 7 plus  ios 12.0.1

- Spotify Version 8.4.75.664

- Instagram version  67.0.0.16.99

Thanks,

Monika

Stuarty23
Casual Listener
Just downloaded the latest Instagram update, it has fixed the problem 👍🏼

gizemt
Casual Listener

The Instagram update today fixed the problem 🎉

Vsfb94
Regular
Yay! mine is working too!
Highlighted

Superant91
Casual Listener
Mine still isn't working, note 9. Android oreo. Latest updates on both
apps.

gizemt
Casual Listener

Maybe there is still a problem with Android version. Mine is IOS.

janette11d7
Regular

Yes the update fixed the problem! I also think it has something to do with the new Spotify premium app. It looks way different, although i don’t remember updating it lol

lailaizench
Casual Listener

Reinstalling doesn't work for me. I still can't see the 'share to Instagram' function when I tap 'share'.

Phone: Huawei P9 Plus

Spotify version: 8.4.75. 670 armV7

Android: 7.0 Nougat

Re: I can't share music in instagram stories

CaritoDuque
Casual Listener

Samsung Galaxy S9

Instagram Version: 68.0.0.11.99

Spotify Version: 8.4.75.670

Same issue, cant share songs on my stories.

SUGGESTED POSTS