I can't share music in instagram stories

Solved!

Re: I can't share music in instagram stories

riskaserlia
Visitor

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi 4x

Spotify Ver: 8.5.18.934

Instagram Ver: 107.0.0.27.121

i've tried to uninstall both apps and i did the things listed above but still can't see the story insta option. please help. thank you. 

emil-marlo
Visitor

Hi! I am using OnePlus 7 GM1900 and I can't share spotify music in my instagram stories. I've recently updated both apps (Spotify & Instagram) but still the share button for IG Stories is not available. 

Device: OnePlus 7

OS Version: Android 9

Instagram version: 107.0.0.27.121

Spotify version: 8.5.18.934

19A3
Casual Listener

I bought a new phone. This mistake not because of phone because of membership Spotify. Old phone was mi 5s, new phone is mi 9t.

Instagram Version :107.0.0.27. 121

Spotify Version :8.5.20.857

But administrators not attention here. Good job Spotify! Screenshot_2019-08-25-18-25-57-935_com.spotify.music.png

Calvin_Clinton
Visitor

Its been 7 months....And I still dont have the feature...Samsung S8 andriod 9 with latest spotify and instagram version :(

finnahdfh
Visitor

hi i already re-install both of the apps but still didnt work

can you help me?

my phone is samsung note 8

instagram version 110.0.0.16.119

spotify version 8.5.23.686

spotify plan : family

thank you

Highlighted
Solution!

Hey there everyone,

Thanks for posting regarding this here in the Community!

Keep in mind that we're always testing things in order to improve Spotify. If you're missing the option to share to your Instagram stories, you can find more info here

We'd also suggest making sure to always keep both apps updated so you won't miss the latest features and improvements.

Further, we realize this thread is gone a bit off topic with lots of questions in one place. It’s for this reason we’re going to lock the thread.

Hope this helps clarify things! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day :)

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
SUGGESTED POSTS