Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't sync local files from my pc to my Windows phone?

Solved!

I can't sync local files from my pc to my Windows phone?

I'm enjoying the new update that just came out (been waiting for two years for this update), I'm still running into one problem. I have added some music to Spotify on my pc which is not available thru Spotify, the problem is this music does not show up on my phone, Why not? Why can't this music be synced just like regular Spotify music? Is this only a problem on Windows Phone or is this normal on all platforms?

Please I can't wait for some answers!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Local file synching is still not supported on Windows Phone as far as I am aware (it is an iOS and android only featue).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Local file synching is still not supported on Windows Phone as far as I am aware (it is an iOS and android only featue).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

thank you, at least now I know that it's possible and presumably this feature should also come to windows phone in the future. Still I'm kinda disappointed because this recent update we just got was really long overdue and it should have had every feature that's on other platforms because they took so long with this update. Now I'm left waiting for more updates... Again...*sigh*

You know, if an app can't do something, it should just SAY IT CAN'T DO THE THING, instead of sitting there with an infinite loading bar, wasting literally HOURS of the user's time.

Would it kill the dev team to put a "This Feature Is Not Available On Windows Phone" alert in the app? I've wasted hours on trying to get this to work - Spotify clearly have no respect for people's time.

Very, very annoyed and disappointed.

Suggested posts