Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

iPhone 6, Thinkpad T440

Operating System

i0S 10, Windows 8.1

My Question or Issue

I recently found out of an album of Earl Wild, The Romantic Master Virtuoso Piano Transcriptions. So I searched in the Spotify app, and I could not see it. So, I then searched at google 'earl wild - the romantic master virtuoso piano transcriptions Spotify' and I saw the link, and then clicked it. But when I got to the player, I could not select even the play button even though I have Spotify premium. Next, I put the entire album in a playlist, and when I go to the playlist list it says '13 songs' but when I actually select it, it has not songs in it.

Is there a way for me to listen to the album or is it hopeless already.
Sorry if this is the wrong subsection, admins: feel free to move this topic to the appropriate subsection.

And thank you to everyone that will answer.

LINK that will not let me play the music:

https://open.spotify.com/album/6kNvRX5N7DqM5v8MNA9yTv

I also attached what I see, when I click the link:
Screenshot(110).png

Screenshot (110).png
1 Reply

Hey @Moonman-99.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries for many types of reasons depending on the permissions from rights holders.

The good news is: We add new music and podcasts to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon!

Let us know if you have further questions or if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts