Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I need help xbox one your offline problem

I need help xbox one your offline problem

I got a xbox one s for Christmas and I have good internet I synced the account to my xbox but today I go on to listen to music and it says your offline I've done everything from restarting xbox restarting router but it keeps showing up how can i fix it  

42 Replies

My Spotify app loads up and all but I just can’t click “A” button or “L3/LS” to play. Just won’t play anything and yes I have restarted my Xbox (three times) deleted app 4 times and also signed in and out but still the same! It was working fine yesterday and for about two months prior just messed up today. It’s so annoying especially with premium I bet they won’t give us the days back that they make us miss out on! I will be adding this to favourites to keep checking for fix!

I'm having the same exact problem. Any help would be appreciated. I have had to resort to using Youtube backgroudn music player and that is a massive downgrade.

spotify support through twitter told me they have reported it to the tech team, gave them my ip adress and everything so hopefully some help will come soon.

Do you think after they tell te tech team they will send a update or something to fix this

Try +1 this post below, the more +1's, the more attention it gets and staff will find it faster, we already got an update but a +1 shows that it's a big problem

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Xbox-Other-Fix-the-Xbox-One-App/idi-p/4358969#M66535

Smart idea buddy we need to get everyone to vote

Im having the same problem its been going on for about a month and its very irritating i cant find a fix either. 

Same exact problem for over a month and have literally tried everything a million times over again. Not happy at all.

Update: WE got a response! They want a screenshot of the error so it would help if you guys would send some here. Hang on, we're almost there!

Hi,

I am having a similar problem however I never went “offline”. My account got logged out and I was unable to log back in as my phone couldn’t find Xbox one in Spotify Connect. Eventually a few hours later I went back into Spotify and I was logged back in but no songs could be played so I logged out and I am now stuck at a login screen that I can’t login to I’ve tried all the recommended steps to login and other ways to login. It still doesn’t work so I’m basically stuck at a login screen but I’ve also got an account linked through Facebook and My Spotify is paid for by Vodafone.

Okay I have the same offline message on Spotify on my Xbox One and obviously don’t know why... is there any fix for this yet???

Hello!

Welcome to the post! There is no fix yet but I recommend checking out this post where more info will be available from sstaff and mods. To get updates/want it fixed faster, +1 it as well.

Another Post:

They have a method of fixing it, follow these steps:

Hey folks!

We had a report about this issue and it should be fixed now.

If you're still getting this error message, try reinstalling Spotify and restarting your internet router before trying again.

Let us know how it goes.

If it doesn't work/does work, tell the support at this post:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Xbox-Other-Fix-the-Xbox-One-App/idi-p/4358969/page/2...

Hey, thank you for the response. I deleted and re-downloaded Spotify and rebooted my WiFi... sadly it did not work, I still have the offline message. What do I do?

Hello!
Try going back to the post and replying saying it didn't work. This is the
link to the post:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Xbox-Other-Fix-the-Xbox-One-App/idi-p/4358969/page/2...

1/23/18 I've been back and forth with Spotify via FB messaging and get the same response; "It should be resloved," uninstall then reinstall. I've done this countless times now! Still doesn't work, "Offline"! Weird, because Pandora is streaming just fine!

Agreed. Mine is still not working either and I went back and forth with
them over Twitter. I cancelled my subscription because this is ridiculous.

1/25/18- Tried another login on XBOX yesterday after an uninstall/reinstall and STILL "Offline," even tho other online services are working. I'm telling you guys, start moving your music or set up shop with another Music App.  Spotify is dealing with a $1.6 Billion lawsuit for, what looks like, trying to run around music lisences!  Was filed Jan 2nd 2018. Trying Premium Pandora is free for 60 days!  It seems like this issue has been going on since Nov. 2017 and is getting worse. My subscription ends mid Feb, and you better believe I'm cancelling if this is not resloved. I suggest the rest of you voice this also, "Fix it or 'Bye' ". Sorry to those of you that signed up for that $99.00 per year contract for the Holidays. Sure seems like they know what they're doing

I used to work at XBOX for a couple years. This is definitely a spotify app issue. Even restoring the console to factory defaults doesn't help.

I'm pretty sure the issue was finally fixed, I went on my xbox, without reinstalling or updating, and it magically fixed itself.

Suggested posts