Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

I need help xbox one your offline problem

Re: I need help xbox one your offline problem

stratosnn
Composer

Hey,

Problem was related to traffic routing from Windstream ISP and some part of the Spotify Content Delivery Network. Everything should work now!

//S

I am having a problem with my Spotify app for xbox, everything is working except the music wont play

JDB661

Literally everything is working fine and when I play a song it even says on the little bar that it’s playing , but no music comes out of my TV I know for a fact it’s not my TV I had this happen to me like a year ago and I deleted the app, this time I tried it again, A YEAR LATER and the **bleep** thing still doesn’t work , I’m really burnt you guys haven’t fixed this 

Highlighted

Re: I am having a problem with my Spotify app for xbox, everything is working except the music wont

stratosnn
Composer

Hey,

Strictly speaking there was no Spotify app on Xbox one year ago :-D

Jokes aside, have you tried adjusting the volume in Media Controls section? Once you started playback, open Xbox One Guide menu, click on Spotify / Artwork tile. There will be volume slider.

//S

SUGGESTED POSTS