Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

I need help xbox one your offline problem

Re: I need help xbox one your offline problem

SluggishLynx

My Spotify app loads up and all but I just can’t click “A” button or “L3/LS” to play. Just won’t play anything and yes I have restarted my Xbox (three times) deleted app 4 times and also signed in and out but still the same! It was working fine yesterday and for about two months prior just messed up today. It’s so annoying especially with premium I bet they won’t give us the days back that they make us miss out on! I will be adding this to favourites to keep checking for fix!

Vicepter

I'm having the same exact problem. Any help would be appreciated. I have had to resort to using Youtube backgroudn music player and that is a massive downgrade.

kawaiimarco
Casual Listener

spotify support through twitter told me they have reported it to the tech team, gave them my ip adress and everything so hopefully some help will come soon.

Dertebbers
Casual Listener

Do you think after they tell te tech team they will send a update or something to fix this

twenty-three
Roadie

Try +1 this post below, the more +1's, the more attention it gets and staff will find it faster, we already got an update but a +1 shows that it's a big problem

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Xbox-Other-Fix-the-Xbox-One-App/idi-p/4358969#M66535

Dertebbers
Casual Listener

Smart idea buddy we need to get everyone to vote

Caleb_blood

Im having the same problem its been going on for about a month and its very irritating i cant find a fix either. 

Br4v3LilT0k3r

Same exact problem for over a month and have literally tried everything a million times over again. Not happy at all.

twenty-three
Roadie

Update: WE got a response! They want a screenshot of the error so it would help if you guys would send some here. Hang on, we're almost there!

James6720

Hi,

I am having a similar problem however I never went “offline”. My account got logged out and I was unable to log back in as my phone couldn’t find Xbox one in Spotify Connect. Eventually a few hours later I went back into Spotify and I was logged back in but no songs could be played so I logged out and I am now stuck at a login screen that I can’t login to I’ve tried all the recommended steps to login and other ways to login. It still doesn’t work so I’m basically stuck at a login screen but I’ve also got an account linked through Facebook and My Spotify is paid for by Vodafone.

SUGGESTED POSTS