Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've changed region to US, but account still requires me to pay in GBP. Cannot change

Solved!

I've changed region to US, but account still requires me to pay in GBP. Cannot change

The title pretty much sums it up: essentially, I moved to the US a few years back and thus changed my region in Spotify. However, it only requests me to pay in GBP and not in USD.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello there, first of all you need to access Spotify.com then enter your email and password. Then go to your account settings and click Subscription, when you are there you should see a flag down-right your screen. Click it and select USA. Now that the page has refreshed click Get Premium or add payment method,

Hope that solved your problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

What country does it say in your account? 

You may also get in touch with Spotify, to get this fixed, via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Marked as solution

Hello there, first of all you need to access Spotify.com then enter your email and password. Then go to your account settings and click Subscription, when you are there you should see a flag down-right your screen. Click it and select USA. Now that the page has refreshed click Get Premium or add payment method,

Hope that solved your problem.

Strange - going through that way, I am now able to pay USD. Thanks mate

I am glad I could help! 

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. Happy Spotifying!

Suggested posts