Devices / Operating Systems:

-  Nexus 6P / Android 8.0

-  2011 Macbook Pro / macOS 10.12.6 

Android app version: 8.4.4.810 

macOS app version 1.0.56.451.gb2f539fc

Specific Applets giving me issues:

Applet: NFRkZeJu

Applet: zerqWEYB

I'm having issues setting up applets to archive the Release Radar and Discover Weekly playlists.

When I try to set them up I get the error message "We can't access your service" and the select your playlist section is stuck on "loading" and doesn't show any of my playlists. A error message "Spotify seems to be down right now." will appear just below that but I have no problem accessing Spotify anywhere else and the Spotify settings on IFTTT show the connection to be working. 

Anyone else having this issue? Does anyone know of any solutions or what I am doing wrong? 

Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 3.42.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 3.43.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 3.43.27 PM.png
23 Replies

No, that won't solve this issue.... Tried it several times and it doesn't work in my case. 

Wish it would though...

I tried this as well, does not work. Also removed and added the Spotify service, to reset everything, no luck. Too bad, but good to hear it works for some people!

Exactly,

the solution is not obvious at least and having to reduce playlists etc isn´t really a solution either. I guess the lack of response from Spotify is a recognition that they have either no interest in solving issues for their users or don´t have a clue as to what the solution might be. Either way I find it disturbing that they do not respond in these forums at all...

Usually there is like a bot that replies saying either. "I'm closing here is a link to one of hundred other people with the same issue/request. Or good idea lots of votes, we'll think about it."

(**bleep** you can't even search your music anymore. A pretty basic feature that I have to use the spotify API to download lists of my playlists to be able to search across).

Suggested posts