Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Idea Submission

Idea Submission

I have an idea that I want to submit or pitch to Spotify in exchange for compensation. It is not a simple idea or bug fix, it is a complex idea that will revolutionize Spotify as a business as well as the music industry. It is Possibly a billion dollar idea. For the protection of my idea, I do not wish to discuss this on the public forum. I can supply my email or whatever is needed to make this happen. I am Spotify user and chose to potentially offer this idea to you first before any other streaming site.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

United States of America

Device

All devices

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

4 Replies

Hey @Justyce443, thanks for coming to the Community for help!

Right now, Spotify doesn't pay for ideas from the Community. The way to get your idea to the folks at Spotify is suggesting your idea on the Ideas board. That way, they can keep track of it. Feel free to give me a shout, if you have any questions!

Have a good one,

Hubo

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello Hubo,

Thanks for the reply. Is there no way to set up some kind of virtual pitch for the idea to be heard? I see people post small patches and recommendations in the community chat but what I have is an idea for additional systems to be added for spotify.

Is there anyway for a pitch to be set up? An email to a department head or something?

Hi @Justyce443,

Just jumping in for @Hubo whilst he's away, Unfortunately I don't hold any information for heads of department here and Spotify doesn't share these details publically.

You are more than welcome to leave your idea/proposal as advised in the last post on the Community, however you could email it across to this central mailbox address on this page and if they feel their is a fit they'll reach out directly however as advised there is a chance no correspondence may be entered into as far as I'm aware Spotify doesn't usually enter most types of these requests therefore if you don't receive a response I would assume that right now, this isn't currently something Spotify is looking to provide/support. 

Keep Safe,

Here i am exploring artist but many artist are missing one of artist that's very close to me artist name is #Muhammad Bux pitafi but i didn't find the profile please add this artist in your playlist.

Suggested posts