Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Incorrect username/password Error 6.4 on roku streaming stick

Incorrect username/password Error 6.4 on roku streaming stick

I recently downloaded Spotify on my roku streaming stick device, I do have premium at least until September, but it's saying my username and/or password is incorrect even though I know exactly that it is correct because using the same credentials on the online site/ iPhone app it works and I've tried several times each making sure there are no errors when I'm typing.

Things I've already tried:
Updating roku. (It is up to date)

Restarting roku

Logging out of everywhere on the Spotify site

Attempting several times to log in with the correct credentials
5 Replies

Hey @Zanemain07!

We'd recommend you get in touch with us via this contact form. You can also find us on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle.

Give us a shout, we'll be happy to help.

Anyk17

Hi I have an error message on my Insignia Roku TV saying "if you have approvals enabled on your Facebook Account, check your text messages or email and input the security code in the password field. (Code 6.4) " I have checked but see nothing anywhere. Please help. I really want to use spotify on my tv. Thanks.

I have been having the same exact issue with my Roku device
IMG_1337.JPG

Same here - just tried to set up my spotify premium on roke  (now tv) and got the same error message - i have no idea if i have login approvals set as i'm not gettig any emails/texts when i try to log in and i cant see where you set that up on spotify! will fill in the contact form... annoying!

Driving me MAD!!! I feel like a crazy person... have you had any luck fixing it?

Suggested posts