Indizierte Musik

Indizierte Musik

dalla55
Casual Listener

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, indizierte Songs oder Alben wie z.b. JBG1 anzuhören? Die Alben sind zwar auf Spotify vorhanden, jedoch grau unterlegt und können nicht abgespielt werden. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit diese abzuspielen?

Danke!

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Infizierte Musik

Jemi
Spotify Legend

Hey @dalla55, help's arrived. 

We hope you don't mind us replying in English. It sounds like there's some music you can't access right now in the app. 

Keep in mind that availability of music can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope that helps, and let us know if there's anything else :)

JemiModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Use the force, Harry" - Gandalf

Re: Indizierte Musik

dalla55
Casual Listener

Not really,

i mean, some music, for example in germany, is on the "Index", its only allowed to be sold to persons who are older than 18. In Spotify these songs are in grey and can't be played. But cause I'm older than 18 and are allowed to consume such music my question is, if there is anyway to listen to such music.

Hey @dalla55,

Thanks for getting back to us.

All songs available for the German market should be available for you. Find out if you toggled on the Explicit filter. More info about this here.

If you don't have the explicit filter on, then you are most likely looking at songs that aren't available (anymore). They might come back in the future though.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

GuidoModerator

dalla55
Casual Listener

Yes, the filter is switched on. The music is in Germany available, but not public. You can buy the music if you ask for it, but it's forbidden to have the music in the store for public. You can buy the music if you ask for the music and if you are older than 18. In Spotify such music is NOT available, even if you are over 18.

Example : "Jung, brutal, gutaussehend" from Kollegah and Farid Bang, year 2009.

You can buy the music in shops if you ask for it and when you are over 18 but on Spotify it's not available.

Hey @dalla55,

Thanks for getting back to us.

The song you are talking about is available in Germany if you have the Explict filter turned off.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

GuidoModerator

SUGGESTED POSTS