Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is a proper "collections" tab coming?

Is a proper "collections" tab coming?

I like Spotify but heard good things about Rdio too.  I tried Rdio and immediately fell in love with the ability to have a "collection" of music and albums (kind of like iTunes) seperate from playlists.  The downside of Rdio is that it doesn't have the breadth of music that Spotify does (ie. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, and more).  My question is that I think that the collection feature is so nice that I might still switch unless Spotify properly implements it soon (they announced the feature last December, but haven't delivered).  Does anyone know if this is still supposed to be coming, and possibly when?  Is it in some sort of beta phase now?  Is the currently implemented "Library" list the best that can be expected?

What I'm referring to with collections is similar to what Rdio does, you add music to you collection which has its own tabbed section.  That section is initally searchable by artist, then after selecting an artist you select an album (complete with artwork), then song if not listening to the whole album.

(If this isn't in the correct section, I apologize)

Thanks

0 Replies

Suggested posts