Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is it possible to add a CD to Spotify on all devices?

Solved!

Is it possible to add a CD to Spotify on all devices?

Hey. Recently, some of Taylor Swift's music has been grayed out here in the UK, which is a shame, as I use Spotify on my game console to listen to music in the background.

I have the CDs for the albums though, so is there a way I can put the CD music on my Spotify on my PC, and use the same files to play through my game console? (I'm using Xbox One)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Alfie_Hanks and welcome to the Community! 🙂
You can import music into your computer and enable it for local files. You can then sync your phone with these files as well.
As far as I know though, Game consoles still do not support local file playback through the Spotify app. 
You can find a support article on local files here if you wanted to still import for your computer/mobile. Hope this helps and have a great day! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Alfie_Hanks and welcome to the Community! 🙂
You can import music into your computer and enable it for local files. You can then sync your phone with these files as well.
As far as I know though, Game consoles still do not support local file playback through the Spotify app. 
You can find a support article on local files here if you wanted to still import for your computer/mobile. Hope this helps and have a great day! 🙂

Suggested posts