Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is it possible to transfer playlists to a new account and keep the date added for each song?

Is it possible to transfer playlists to a new account and keep the date added for each song?

I've been using my dad's old spotify account that's attached to his facebook for years now. I've decided it's finally time to switch accounts, but I'm too attached to the fact that all my playlists say when I added each song to just make copies. Even if they stay attached to the old account, I need to be able to edit them from the new one (and be the only person who can). Is this possible or should I just keep using the old account?

1 Reply

Hi, i dont think you can transfer them as such. However you could create a new account and follow your dads account. You would then have to briefly make all your playlists public so you have time to follow the playlists you have created. Then once you have followed all the playlists off your dads acount then you can make them private again and your 2 accounts will only be able to see them. 

Suggested posts