Issue with empty playlists on network devices (tv, network hifi players, other network devices)

Solved!
Highlighted

Issue with empty playlists on network devices (tv, network hifi players, other network devices)

NETR
Casual Listener
Something is changed in Spotify api recently, because I cannot get Playlists on my Marantz. Loging out, factory reset deos not help. Playlists show empty.

Spotify - fix this asap, as I will be quiting premium if I cannot play it on my hifi stereo.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Issue with empty playlists on network devices (tv, network hifi players, other network devices

Leslea
Music Fan

They never did follow it up, despite many exchanges from me.  However, I resolved it myself to a degree.  I deleted all of the playlist that were created by Spotify and stopped following artists.  Essentially I now only have the playlists that I have created.  I did this on my PC, then logged out and back in on my wi-fi player and the playlists loaded up immediately, like they used to.  The only issue I have now (apart from if I add a Spotify playlist it reverts to the problem) is that when I add any new playlists or songs/albums to the lists on my PC, I have to log in and out of my Spotify account on my wi-fi player for it to refresh and be available on the wi-fi player.  It's not ideal but I can live with that.

71 Replies

Re: Issue with empty playlists on network devices (tv, network hifi players, other network devices

Xperiapmo
I have the same issue with my marantz. Search is working wrll but playlists are empty. I can see the playlists on my android phone so it looks lika a bug on hifi network receivers.

co36
Casual Listener

Same problem for me! It's a shame!

co36
Casual Listener

Lucanana
Same problem @ my marantz SR5007 AVR

ewela
Regular

The same problem with DENON CEOL 2 (N-8) also tried logging out, restrating and even deleting playlists, no result!

Leslea
Music Fan

I am having the same problem on my Marabtz M-CR610, can search and play starred tracks but playlists are empy - I need this working as I pay for premium and only use on my Marantz - thank you

crease2000
Regular

Similar issue here but my playlists eventually show-up after 4 and a half minutes. I reported this to Marantz on 28th December 2016, it was taking 60 seconds for playlists to respond this stage. They replied with the procedure to factory reset and reinitialize. Did that, now waiting 4.5 minutes and they seem to be ignoring me now. 

Equipment: Marantz M-CR610

heart2less
Casual Listener

Same here with my MCR-510.

Playlists show as 'Empty'.

Restoring to factory defaults and logging out/in does not help.
'Search' or 'What's new' work flawlessly.

Leslea
Music Fan

How are you communicating with them?  I'm not sure of my next steps in getting them to look at the problem.

SUGGESTED POSTS