Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issue with empty playlists on network devices (tv, network hifi players, other network devices)

Solved!

Issue with empty playlists on network devices (tv, network hifi players, other network devices)

Something is changed in Spotify api recently, because I cannot get Playlists on my Marantz. Loging out, factory reset deos not help. Playlists show empty.

Spotify - fix this asap, as I will be quiting premium if I cannot play it on my hifi stereo.
71 Replies

Well sad to say I'm experiencing the same issue of empty playlist on my Denon x4000 for a mth now and its not fixed.

Sad isn't it. I received a questionnaire for feedback within 3 days. but
how can I reply when the issue isn't fixed yet?

Heehee.. I got that too.. but I wrote to Denon and they've not written back to me.. so a replies from Spotify is well appreciated in my case even though my problem is still there.. 😉

I mean its ironic right ?

All my devices; PC, lappy, mobile, and even my TV app connects to Spotify flawlessly.

Except the AVR.

Among them the AVR, which is delicated audio equipement for audio purposes, is not doing its single task correctly.

Maybe its wake up call ?

frustratring, isn't !

And mine is still broken too

Hi Guys,

A little update. The Spotify Connect on my Denon AVR has miraculously started working again. Yes, my Playlist is back ! Spotify engineers could've fixed something as I did nothing at my end. I wished the same happens to you guys. I'm very happy right now 😉

That is awesome. I will check mine when I go back home today. I really hope it is fixed

It is working for me too. All of sudden. I am so happy 🙂

Same İssue has been going on for months ((  starred tracks empty.Have to wait for the playlists about 4 mins to play the tacks..

Yes, unfortunately the issue has resurfaced. I've some what grown tired of reporting it, and let it be. 😉

Marked as solution

They never did follow it up, despite many exchanges from me.  However, I resolved it myself to a degree.  I deleted all of the playlist that were created by Spotify and stopped following artists.  Essentially I now only have the playlists that I have created.  I did this on my PC, then logged out and back in on my wi-fi player and the playlists loaded up immediately, like they used to.  The only issue I have now (apart from if I add a Spotify playlist it reverts to the problem) is that when I add any new playlists or songs/albums to the lists on my PC, I have to log in and out of my Spotify account on my wi-fi player for it to refresh and be available on the wi-fi player.  It's not ideal but I can live with that.

Hi, I’m interested in buying a Marantz NA6005 Network Player for my parents who have a Spotify Premium plan but who do not own or use mobile devices such as a smartphone or tablet.  Can I can configure their Spotify credentials and select/play different playlists using the remote control directly with this device and without having to use a mobile device?

The idea is that I will create playlists for them on their Spotify account via my PC and they will be able to access these on the NA6005.  This is the main reason for me wanting to buy this device.  Based on the issues you have experienced with Spotify Connect, do you think it would be a good solution?

Suggested posts