Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issues With Posting Regarding the Automated Moderator

Issues With Posting Regarding the Automated Moderator

My Question or Issue

So I'm trying to post an edit (and now a reply because that didn't work) to my own post and I keep getting the error message asking me to "correct the highlighted errors and try again". The edit is attached with the message. I attempted to post it on this post as well and the automated service blocked me yet again.

What really annoys me is the fact that it doesn't give me the actual guidelines and tells me specifically what I violated, which doesn't allow me to amend the problems to my message since it wasn't actually pointed out what was wrong with it in the first place!

I know these ease of life things on your forums probably aren't high on the list, but honestly if people try to post about issues with your service, but you service to report issues randomly blocks them without telling them why, they're more likely to just abandon the service as a whole and deride it to those in their social circles.

Been trying to post this message for the last 15 minutes at least, just saying. Verification process for refreshing images is extremely slow, and having to make you redo the verification every time without telling you that you've tried to post too often in a short span of time or any other problem is extremely annoying.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.PNG
Excuse Me.PNG
seriously..PNG
2 Replies

Hey @TheMightyNerd.

Thanks for reaching out about this.

We've reported this to our Community Development team, who will be looking into this.

We'll be sure to let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Thanks again 🙂

I also have an simular issue, not able to post.

Suggested posts