Free/Premium

Country

IL

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

JRE podcast video on PC app or WEB player is SMALL!!
Its not even close to how the video was when i was watching it on youtube website on PC. how the **bleep** is this acceptable as a video player on PC??

its either a super small player in the bottom corner or fullscreen, like wth?

image.png
3 Replies

exactly! +1

Hey there @651888184499 and @AlexVtn,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Sorry for the delayed response, we've just come across this thread.

We understand how convenient it would be to have a larger video player on the web player and the desktop app, and some other users think the same way, so we recommend checking out this idea and adding your +Vote and comments to show your support. You can also Subscribe to be on top of any new updates we share about it.

We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

We hope this helps. If you have any questions, give us a shout.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I don't know whose idea it was to ship this absolute trash as a finished product but it's honestly offensive. I've always been satisfied with spotify as a music player but the fact that they brought Joe Rogan to their platform having limitations like this really pisses me off... Since I've already quit my Rogan habit since his move (today was the 2nd time I tried to watch on Spotify only to be met with a horrible experience), I've started to consider canceling Spotify and using Apple Music.

Suggested posts