Announcements

Joe rogan podcast video still not fixed

Ver
Ver

Hey folks,

Thanks for posting here in the Community. We appreciate your feedback and your passion for this feature!

Your voice has been heard and we’re currently in the process of launching podcast video playback on the big screen via Chromecast as well as some Android TVs.

If you'd like to see video playback on other big screen devices as well, we'd recommend having a look in our Idea Exchange, where you can either vote for an existing idea or submit your own. Below you'll find a few ideas we think you might be interested in - feel free to add your +VOTE and comments to show your support:

With that said, in case you are experiencing issues with either Cast or Android TV app playback, it'd be great to first follow the steps in this support article and should the issue persist, please start a new topic with the following information:

• Spotify version
  • TV make and model
  • Chromecast OS version (if applicable)
  • Phone make and model
  • Exact nature of the issue (audio or video stopping, stuttering, etc.)
  • Does the issue happens on all podcasts with video?

Thanks - Keep us posted!

Re: Joe rogan podcast video still not fixed

Regular

I usually drink my morning coffee and and watch Joe Rogan on my TV. I can't do this anymore. I find it hard to believe that a big corporation like Spotify didn't already have a plan for this. When can we expect to able to watch Rogan again on our smart TV's and game consoles?

Regular

Please just put the full episodes back on Youtube until you fix the video function for everyone.

Music Fan
Agreed 💯! What a shittie situation. That's their only way to get back in the good graces, really. Greedy if they don't.

Visitor
As of Dec, 3 I had to quit watching Joe's Podcast.

Too bad for Mr . Fox as i'd love to have watched that episode .

Oh Well .

Casual Listener

I emailed Rogan thru his Facebook page. I think we should all do this. Maybe if he gets inundated with enough complaints he'll light a fire under the ceo. Seems like spotify is more concerned about us voting on what features we want added. We ALL want to watch Rogan on the tv. Period. This should have been done months ago.

Regular

• @Ver

We’re 6 pages deep, of **bleep** off people telling you to fix YOUR broken video functionality, and you’re still linking to an “ideas” page?!?  YOUR company signed a $100M deal with the biggest VIDEO podcaster on the planet, and you’re asking your customers to do extra work in order to get what they already had?  Here’s an “idea” for you...until your garbage IT department can get the video functionality issue resolved for ALL devices, put the full JRE podcasts back on YouTube.  You’re currently punishing your customers for something they have no control over.  This should have already been resolved, not only for my fire TV devices, but all devices.  Stop with the canned responses.  If you can’t answer people’s questions, just apologize for the incompetence of Spotify, and move on.

Casual Listener
I have the same problem. Cannot play JRE on any device, with any connection, with or without VPN, on any browser...

Super annoying!

Casual Listener

Videos for Joe Rogan's podcast are not working on any format I have tried using. Computer, phone, playstation. On computer I even uninstalled and reinstalled the application several times. It also does not work on the web player either

Visitor

Anti vpn must be being utilised by spotify.

Only works without a vpn any where ive tried to watch Rogan

Premium cancelled.

Censorship.

RIP spotify and Rogan.

SUGGESTED POSTS