Announcements

Joe rogan podcast video still not fixed

Ver
Ver

Hey folks,

Thanks for posting here in the Community. We appreciate your feedback and your passion for this feature!

Your voice has been heard and we’re currently in the process of launching podcast video playback on the big screen via Chromecast as well as some Android TVs.

If you'd like to see video playback on other big screen devices as well, we'd recommend having a look in our Idea Exchange, where you can either vote for an existing idea or submit your own. Below you'll find a few ideas we think you might be interested in - feel free to add your +VOTE and comments to show your support:

With that said, in case you are experiencing issues with either Cast or Android TV app playback, it'd be great to first follow the steps in this support article and should the issue persist, please start a new topic with the following information:

• Spotify version
  • TV make and model
  • Chromecast OS version (if applicable)
  • Phone make and model
  • Exact nature of the issue (audio or video stopping, stuttering, etc.)
  • Does the issue happens on all podcasts with video?

Thanks - Keep us posted!

Re: Joe rogan podcast video still not fixed

Casual Listener

Thats ridiculous. JOE, Apple or Google or Amazon should give you 200 million to go back to normal. Take the deal and rip up spotifys contract.

Visitor
Spotify to put real commercials in the middle of his podcast has ruined his podcast. I know joe isn’t happy about this. Also the non video support has ruined listeners. I have three friends out of 5 friends who no longer listen because of this. I wonder how many fans he lost due to Spotify’s ignorance.

Casual Listener
He got paid, so I'm guessing it don't matter. Spotify sucks, so maybe once he's lost his fan base, he'll realize he should've stayed on YouTube.
Of course it'll be too late by then...enjoy your money while it lasts Joe.

Casual Listener

Oh yeah, I'm out. I know commercials are a necessary evil, and companies need to make money. I'm totally cool with that. But if you say pay us 10 bucks a month to get no commercials, I expect no F'ing commercials. If you said pay us 10 bucks a month and get a few commercials, I would still say no, but I would respect you for your honesty. Which I don't anymore. 

So I'm done with Spotify. Thank you. The day I can WATCH, not listen, but WATCH Joe Rogan is the day I will come back. And if I have to watch him with commercials, I'll just catch the clips on YouTube. Until of course that disappears too. 

Later. 

Casual Listener

LoL y'all all been played,  even rogaine got played . Well not joe, cause he got paid but now ..his entire podcast will be long gone. A historical catalog of what use to be . The people in high places wanted him gone so they paid out and made it happen and he's now gone in youtube and spotify lol if you people can't see this then no hope for you . Spotify has been a joke for about 2 years since that time they completely changed there app and made it so no one could see there own playlist was the nail in the coffin and now that they did this well I hope you have a happy new years and accept that rogan is over with and we are now in a new age of darkness not just cause rogaine is out but just cause everything going on .  It's a dim tunnel and things is getting darker  

Visitor
What a typical garbage A$$ corporate response u no where u can put those responses... right up your.... get real ur always testing new ideas lol really, r u so stupid u dnt no having video should be a given u no especially since u idiots said their would be so take ur corporate response n shove it n get ur shi+ together u no like u said u would...

Gig Goer

That company is systemically woke. There is no other explanation for Spotify getting Rogan months and millions of dollars ago. 

Gig Goer

Spotify is systemically woke. There is no other explanation for Spotify getting Rogan months and millions of dollars ago and them not having a smart TV app that supports video. This about more than the desire of the majority. Spotify is catering to the will of a minority of people that make a lot of noise. Helluva way to run a business. 

Casual Listener

I'm trying to watch the latest full episodes of Joe Rogan Experience. When you see clips on youtube, for example Jordan Burroughs, at the end Joe says to go to Spotify to watch the whole video for free. So I go there and there is only a few clips.

What is going on? I'm doing this on my laptop, there shouldn't be the problem that people with smart Tvs are complaining about. I'm computer literate, but I'm not tinkering around with this for hours. I'm just going to tell people, "Yeah I used to watch JRE, but I don't anymore because it's on Spotify and their staff don't like him, so you can't watch it anymore".

Regular

I suppose all good things must come to an end ???  We should all thank Spotify for ruining a good thing!!

I haven't watched or listened to JRE since they removed it from YouTube.

Heil Spotify the modern day media Hitler! 

SUGGESTED POSTS