[LG Smart Phone] Music not progressing on phone and settings are weird

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

(LG Stylo 6)

My Question or Issue

Alright, so I usually use my phone as a remote to sync Spotify on both my google home mini, but it's not been working. First, songs appear to either be wrong or not playing on my phone (just an unpaused button with no progression or movement). Only little fix I can do to get the bar to move is to switch it playing to my phone then back to the desktop which only works for one song at a time as it doesn't switch but the seconds still continue for some reason sometimes. I've tried restarting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing all data, and messing with both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth settings. 

TL;DR I have a big sync issue that I can't solve.

Also, I don't know if this is purposely made this way, but I can only access some settings when Spotify/my device is offline.
1 Reply

Hey there @Wilson1-1

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

It's currently expected that some settings aren't available when you're using Connect. We appreciate your feedback regarding this and will make sure to pass it on to the right folks.

Also, we're aware of some issues with the progress bar when using Connect and the team in charge is currently looking into it. In this case, we’d recommend adding your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue. You can also subscribe to it by clicking the three-dot menu next to the title and we’ll keep you updated with any relevant updates there.

If anything else comes up, we're always a message away. 

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts