Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LG Smart TV ChromeBox App, Premium keeps stopping during tracks for 20 seconds or so

LG Smart TV ChromeBox App, Premium keeps stopping during tracks for 20 seconds or so

Hi, I play Spotify via my LG Smart TV using Chromebox with the Spotify App (Which looks like a webpage). This used to work just fine. Lately during play of any tracks, it will simply stop (as if paused) for a good 20 seconds - then resume. There's no sign on screen of any issues, and I don't have the same issue with Spotify on my laptop or iphone. 

BUT some times it will happen on one playlist, and swap to a new album (one never played before if that has any bearing) and it's fine no pauses? So it's not even consistent however for a week it was an happened every track! Today I had gaps in my first playlist track - and then choose new albumn and no gaps. So it's better than the bad days.

I have tried to uninstall the app and reinstall.

Some days it's worse (more frequent) that others.

The only thing I have changed I can think of is my old wifi modem/Router died and Vodafone NZ sent me a new one. Around that time the issue started. I have gone to ethernet cable on that instead of wifi in case better - no change.

Streaming TV works fine (no pausing). 

Any ideas? Is super annoying as such long pauses. And then some days - fine!

0 Replies

Suggested posts