Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LG Smart TV - playlists lost, not available in list of devices

Solved!

LG Smart TV - playlists lost, not available in list of devices

Playlists are completely lost. If viewed from another device, the TV doesn't show up in the list of devices so I cannot control the playback in the TV through mobile app or PC. Tried uninstalling and re-installing Spotify with no success.

I think the problem started after the latest firmware update. Restoring to factory settings is not an option.

Spotify 1.1.5
LG LH604V with firmware 04.30.45

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

i found a sulution that might work for you (it worked for me).

1. uninstall spotidy'

2. power off your tv completely ( take out the power cable and wait 10 seconds after the power light turns off and plugg it back inn)

3. turn on your tv

4. install spotify agian

now your playlist shuld be there.

good luck

View solution in original post

8 Replies

same

Marked as solution

i found a sulution that might work for you (it worked for me).

1. uninstall spotidy'

2. power off your tv completely ( take out the power cable and wait 10 seconds after the power light turns off and plugg it back inn)

3. turn on your tv

4. install spotify agian

now your playlist shuld be there.

good luck

Thanks a lot setu, saved a lot of frustration. It's half-way fixed now.

My steps and results:
1. Uninstalled Spotify
2. Turned off and unplugged TV for 10 secs
3. Turned on, installed Spotify
4. For unknown reason, still autologs in with my account but the playlists aren't there
5. Went to settings, moved selection to my account with the intention of removing account connection
6. Pushed OK and it immediately prompted me to log in again (Didn't have the chance to actually select "remove account", prompt to log in followed right after selecting my account).
7. Used Facebook account to log in
RESULTS
- Playlists appeared, don't ask how or why
- LG TV still doesn't appear in the list of devices so can't control it with my PC or mobile app

yeah i got the same results

You can see the playlist. please connect the spotify app in LGTV.

Im not a professional, im just a 16 year old boy. But I will try my best to find a solution that works👍

It seems like the spotify app on LG's WebOs is not compatible with spotify connect. However I do think that its being worked on. Lets hope they will release a new version of spotify that has more functions.

I also hope to be so soon.

Suggested posts