Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LG TV Playlists not showing

Solved!

LG TV Playlists not showing

Hello. I have an LG TV Smart TV with LG Content Store. I have been using my playlists just fine listening to music up until like 2 days ago when they all disappeared, even the starred, which doesn't exist anymore anyways... 

The 11th list is not a folder, I have logged in and out, re-installed the app, waited several minutes in offline mode to allow syncing etc. Nothing works. Help?

51 Replies

Thanks!

Thanks!

same situation... no random playlist to add a song... only starred

This blows.  All my playlists appear on all my other devices EXCEPT my Samsung smart TV.  Fix this or kiss my $$$ goodbye.  Lots of other choices out there.

I am having the same problem. Very unfortunate and irritating since I just upgraded to premium.

@Spotify @LGTV I think is time you fix this problem, after three years, still?

I have the same problem, in my smart tv Lg won't show me my playlist, so i took the time to create a playlist but from my smart tv lg, so after 2 hours of deciding and feeling like I can finally listen my music on my smart tv, i thought i was done.

So imagine my surprise when i came back from work at night, i needed my boost to forget that i have a horrible job, an aweful boss, crapy coworkers and i live in horrible terrible disgusting country when i didn't find the playlist which took me almost two hours to get...

so, get your s... done spotify 'coz this is not free, i'm paying for a service that i'm not recieving since last year... 

i can only hear the music in my cellphone and laptop (which i rarely use since my cellphone makes everything my laptop does), and i can't connect my samsung galaxy s7 to my smart lg 52''.

I am having the same issues- and LG smart tv. All playlists are gone as of a few weeks ago.  No response yet from Spotify.  Anyone found a fix yet?

This is happening to my LG tv app as well, is there a solution listed somewhere?

tried what you did and even the random playlist that i created didn't show up XD hope spotify and LG fixes this asap

Having same issue. Please help or I'm out.

Same here. Attempted to make a random playlist and it still didnt work. I
even uninstalled and then installed it again. 😐

I can't believe this is still an issue. Can we get this fixed please?

Using WebOS 3 on an LG TV

same 😞

Same issue here. Has been going on for more than two weeks. Spotify I will cancel my account if you don't fix this! LG TV that is about 6 months old.

I have an LG smart TV (UH6350) as well and none of my playlists are showing in the Spotify app on the TV. The only playlist that shows up is the "Starred" playlist, but it says that there's 0 songs in it when I actually have at least 40 songs in that particular playlist. I tried adding a song to that playlist on the TV like previous replies mentioned, but it didn't work. I still don't have any of my playlists, but I just have the "Starred" playlist with 1 song in it now. I normally love Spotify and I'm a Premium subscriber, but this is extremely frustrating. 

I found this link though that says that they are currently investigating the issue! Maybe if all of us on this thread complain there, they'll get to a solution faster!
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Playlist-not-showing-on-smart-tv/idi-p/1592575

I have LG TV and I can not see my library and some playlists. It is always say loading loading.... Oftenly Spotify stop and can not do anything. I can not see my friends and I can not see weekly discover playlists and I can not search anything.
What kind of premium service is this? I am paying for 2 people for 2 years to Spotify. But If this problem does not fix, I will cancel my premium account.
That is enough!!!

I have a Sharp smart tv. Has not shown my playlists for weeks now.

I have almost the same situation as kkay55.

So a week ago spotify found playlist on my lg tv (55UH615V) and yesterday when I tried to listen those. There were only the empty "starred" list...

As far as I know there haven't been any updates at all since december when I got the tv.

Also seems that this problem has been up for some time (3 months from the first post) if it takes longer i might have to make an account to Deezer...

Also just for your information the user interface is very square in lgtv spotify...

Also just noticed that when you go to inbox the application freezes completely.

Same problem on my webOS 2

Suggested posts