Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LG TV Playlists not showing

Solved!

LG TV Playlists not showing

Hello. I have an LG TV Smart TV with LG Content Store. I have been using my playlists just fine listening to music up until like 2 days ago when they all disappeared, even the starred, which doesn't exist anymore anyways... 

The 11th list is not a folder, I have logged in and out, re-installed the app, waited several minutes in offline mode to allow syncing etc. Nothing works. Help?

51 Replies

I have the same problem. No playlists and it freezes when i go to inbox. Pretty useless. Only thing that works is to search for a song.

I don't even have a playlist option to add to!

Having the same problem on LGwebos: no playlists showing.

Spotify, please try to fix this!

I have the same problem for 3 weeks now.. tried everything.. factory reset etc.
I can't see any of my playlists!
Spotify please fix this problem!

I get the soution:
Search a song / play it / select the song that is playing and select playñist while it is playing / playñist will apear, maybe show an "loading..." just wait and all playlist will apear.

Got the playlists back in an LG smart TV with the following:
1. Uninstalled Spotify
2. Turned off and unplugged TV for 10 secs
3. Turned on, installed Spotify
4. For unknown reason, still autologs in with my account but the playlists aren't there
5. Went to settings, moved selection to my account with the intention of removing account connection
6. Pushed OK and it immediately prompted me to log in again (Didn't have the chance to actually select "remove account", prompt to log in followed right after selecting my account).
7. Used Facebook account to log in
RESULTS
- Playlists appeared, don't ask how or why
- LG TV still doesn't appear in the list of devices so can't control it with my PC or mobile app

Spotify 1.1.5
LG LH604V with firmware 04.30.45

Marked as solution

- Log out

Worked for me 😃

webOS 2.0

That doesn't work for me. Don't know how this is classed as "solved" when there is still clearly a **bleep** issue. I'm cancelling my subscription until it sorted.

Your customers don't even merit a comment from Spotify to give us a status on the situation?

Really lame.

I had no playlists on my LG WebOS TV for weeks dating back to January 2017, even gave up trying contacting support after a useless conversation on Twitter. However, I just logged in to test it out and playlists are appearing again and work properly. Not sure if an update was released, but logout/login and give it another shot if you're still having trouble.

I logged out...back in...still the same perpetual "Loading..." of playlists but nothing more.

I have been having this problem for about a year. I have tried the following:

1. reset SmartHub

2. signed out of Spotify, signed back in

3. deleated Playlists on Spotify so that there isn't one in the 11th position (no Playlist or Folder)

4. updated Spotify and my Samsung Smart TV

Nothing is working... 😞

Suggested posts