Casual Listener
Thanks!

Re: LG TV Playlists not showing

aldimain
same situation... no random playlist to add a song... only starred

Sellular1
Casual Listener

This blows.  All my playlists appear on all my other devices EXCEPT my Samsung smart TV.  Fix this or kiss my $$$ goodbye.  Lots of other choices out there.

Spotifix
I am having the same problem. Very unfortunate and irritating since I just upgraded to premium.

kiretasama

@Spotify @LGTV I think is time you fix this problem, after three years, still?

I have the same problem, in my smart tv Lg won't show me my playlist, so i took the time to create a playlist but from my smart tv lg, so after 2 hours of deciding and feeling like I can finally listen my music on my smart tv, i thought i was done.

So imagine my surprise when i came back from work at night, i needed my boost to forget that i have a horrible job, an aweful boss, crapy coworkers and i live in horrible terrible disgusting country when i didn't find the playlist which took me almost two hours to get...

so, get your s... done spotify 'coz this is not free, i'm paying for a service that i'm not recieving since last year... 

i can only hear the music in my cellphone and laptop (which i rarely use since my cellphone makes everything my laptop does), and i can't connect my samsung galaxy s7 to my smart lg 52''.

schmitt642

I am having the same issues- and LG smart tv. All playlists are gone as of a few weeks ago.  No response yet from Spotify.  Anyone found a fix yet?

MyLyfNSound
Casual Listener
This is happening to my LG tv app as well, is there a solution listed somewhere?

Casual Listener

tried what you did and even the random playlist that i created didn't show up XD hope spotify and LG fixes this asap

lacount
Casual Listener

Having same issue. Please help or I'm out.

SUGGESTED POSTS