Re: LG TV Playlists not showing

MyLyfNSound
Casual Listener
Same here. Attempted to make a random playlist and it still didnt work. I
even uninstalled and then installed it again. :|

cwolfenberger1
Casual Listener

I can't believe this is still an issue. Can we get this fixed please?

Using WebOS 3 on an LG TV

thegriffinw

same :(

vrllewellyn

Same issue here. Has been going on for more than two weeks. Spotify I will cancel my account if you don't fix this! LG TV that is about 6 months old.

kkay55
Casual Listener

I have an LG smart TV (UH6350) as well and none of my playlists are showing in the Spotify app on the TV. The only playlist that shows up is the "Starred" playlist, but it says that there's 0 songs in it when I actually have at least 40 songs in that particular playlist. I tried adding a song to that playlist on the TV like previous replies mentioned, but it didn't work. I still don't have any of my playlists, but I just have the "Starred" playlist with 1 song in it now. I normally love Spotify and I'm a Premium subscriber, but this is extremely frustrating. 

I found this link though that says that they are currently investigating the issue! Maybe if all of us on this thread complain there, they'll get to a solution faster!
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Playlist-not-showing-on-smart-tv/idi-p/1592575

nefelia
I have LG TV and I can not see my library and some playlists. It is always say loading loading.... Oftenly Spotify stop and can not do anything. I can not see my friends and I can not see weekly discover playlists and I can not search anything.
What kind of premium service is this? I am paying for 2 people for 2 years to Spotify. But If this problem does not fix, I will cancel my premium account.
That is enough!!!

JWojdan
I have a Sharp smart tv. Has not shown my playlists for weeks now.

vippe
Casual Listener
I have almost the same situation as kkay55.

So a week ago spotify found playlist on my lg tv (55UH615V) and yesterday when I tried to listen those. There were only the empty "starred" list...

As far as I know there haven't been any updates at all since december when I got the tv.

Also seems that this problem has been up for some time (3 months from the first post) if it takes longer i might have to make an account to Deezer...

Also just for your information the user interface is very square in lgtv spotify...

vippe
Casual Listener
Also just noticed that when you go to inbox the application freezes completely.

Tallaksen
Casual Listener

Same problem on my webOS 2

SUGGESTED POSTS