Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LG Webos

Solved!

LG Webos

Hi, I've just got a brand new LG webos tv (the John Lewis version) but am disappointed to not be able to download Spotify....does anyone know when it will be available or it it's just not available in the UK?

Thanks

66 Replies

I found mine under premium section

Hi, please, could you explain  exactly how to find it?! 😃 tks

Hi, what is your TV model?!

after search it on app search section it appeared as in premium app 

Normally i was checking just normal apps and games. 
my tv is 49uf64

now the problem is i need premium account to run it 🙂

Marked as solution

I managed to download the app by changing my TV region to Chile (originally set to Brazil). It appeared under Premium Apps 🙂

Thank you pal! Worked perfectly. Tks very much!

Verdade. Deu certo no modelo 55UH6500. O bom é que não interfere nos apps já baixados como região Brasil.

Have a lg b6 oled but the spotify app doesnt display my playlists properly. The global top 50 slot displays unknown and takes forever to load. Same with sting greatest hits album. Seems only albums with less than 10 songs work

When will Spotify change worse interface?

Ive just got an LG 43UJ6520 but spotify is not available in the lg app store, ive read somewhere that spotify has been removed from webos 3.5, is this true?

Hello, I can not find the spotify app in my Smart tv lg store.
I've already moved to various regions of the planet and I can not find it. Would there be another way to install it? thank you!

They are working on a better version of the app and it'll be removed soon. See spotify web page

Thanks, you know when is going to happen?

Recently the spotify application of the LG tv LF652v ( Webos2.0) has disappeared. They say they improve. Can someone determine the approximate release date of an upgraded version? Or maybe in this model LG will never Spotify?

The same here.
I'm from Brazil and can't find a way to have Spotify on my TV.
LG, please we need your attention here!

Deezer has app on LG store.
Should we change for them, spotify?
This topic is so old....

Which country in Asia does the Spotify in LG Smart TV has? I've been tryiin almost all the countries available but sadly, Spotify is still not available in the Premium section. Help, please?

Appears spotify is back on LG.  I could use it a couple weeks ago again. 

Which country your TV are set for?

United States 

Suggested posts