Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LG Webos

Solved!

LG Webos

Hi, I've just got a brand new LG webos tv (the John Lewis version) but am disappointed to not be able to download Spotify....does anyone know when it will be available or it it's just not available in the UK?

Thanks

66 Replies

There is no Spotify in Webos in Poland 😞

Still no WebOS App in Germany

i have the same problem with my lg tv,,,,still no spotify 😞 hope the app will be available soon,becaus deezer doesnt work really goog.

@Przybylkiewicz @Kamillo @pam79 At the moment, this is only available in the U.S. and Mexico. More countries will be available soon at which time, we'll announce them here. 

In the Netherlands Spotify is now available. You may need to update the LG WebOS version first to instal the Spotify app. A shame you cannot cast songs from your Spotify Smartphone app. If you want this, I suggest you buy Chromecast (only €35). With the Spoticast app you can cast songs from your phone to Chromecast. This also is the case for Soundcloud with the app My Cloud Player.

Goodluck!

I downloaded this onto my LG Web OS tv last night in the UK.

Unfortunatelly, some of the most basic functions are missing in the TV app for the LG WebOS TV's...

* No radio's

* No favorite artist browsings

* There is a 2 second delay between each song making live/mix albums a nightmare

* The app is terribly slow...

SAME ISSUE I HAD, IM FROM GUATEMALA WHAT I DID IS THAT I CHANGE THE COUNTRY  (USA ) AND THEN TRY AGAIN TO INSTALL SPOTIFY, WEBOS ASK ME TO  UPTADE  THE SOFTWARE AND AFTER THAT I WAS ABLE TO DO THE INSTALATION OF THE APP. THEN I CAHNGE TO MY COUNTRY ONCE AGAIN AND IT WORK!  THE  LG APP STORE IS AWESOME IN OTHER COUNTRIES IN MINE YOU JUS HAVE A FEW THINGS YOU CAN BUY. KIND OF SUCKS !

The WebOS version works well but seems years behind when you look at the PS4 version, hopefully we will get a new WebOS version soon

I have the same problem. im from Brazil, and i have a LF6350 series!

Still no WebOS App in Brazil. I have a 60Uf7700 series

Sadly, no Spotify for LG WebOS in Colombia even tho the Support page says it is available... any suggestions..?

2016 Web OS 3 on UH6100 model, Spotify not showing available in US or Canada. LG support tells me that it's Spotify's responsibility to provide an updated version of their app. Is there anything in the works? Hopefully it's quick and there's only very minor programming changes to get it working with their new OS version.

No Spotify available in the UK, even though its advertised on the tv specs!

No Spotify available in the UK, even though its advertised on the tv specs!

No spotify in Mexico with web0S 3.0....

2016 Web OS 3 on UH6100 model, no Spotify's app available yet... =(
When it comes?

My TVs had an update a couple of months ago and now it has Spotify

It's not available in LG UH6500, which runs webOS 3.0. I'm from Brazil.

One year and Still no WebOS App in Brazil. I have a 60Uf7700 series

Suggested posts