Przybylkiewicz
Casual Listener

There is no Spotify in Webos in Poland :(

Re: LG Webos

Kamillo

Still no WebOS App in Germany

pam79

i have the same problem with my lg tv,,,,still no spotify :( hope the app will be available soon,becaus deezer doesnt work really goog.

Rorey
Spotify Legend

@Przybylkiewicz @Kamillo @pam79 At the moment, this is only available in the U.S. and Mexico. More countries will be available soon at which time, we'll announce them here. 

larssie

In the Netherlands Spotify is now available. You may need to update the LG WebOS version first to instal the Spotify app. A shame you cannot cast songs from your Spotify Smartphone app. If you want this, I suggest you buy Chromecast (only €35). With the Spoticast app you can cast songs from your phone to Chromecast. This also is the case for Soundcloud with the app My Cloud Player.

Goodluck!

Heckie
Casual Listener

I downloaded this onto my LG Web OS tv last night in the UK.

tfhfony
Regular

Unfortunatelly, some of the most basic functions are missing in the TV app for the LG WebOS TV's...

* No radio's

* No favorite artist browsings

* There is a 2 second delay between each song making live/mix albums a nightmare

* The app is terribly slow...

ROBERTOHERBRUGE

SAME ISSUE I HAD, IM FROM GUATEMALA WHAT I DID IS THAT I CHANGE THE COUNTRY  (USA ) AND THEN TRY AGAIN TO INSTALL SPOTIFY, WEBOS ASK ME TO  UPTADE  THE SOFTWARE AND AFTER THAT I WAS ABLE TO DO THE INSTALATION OF THE APP. THEN I CAHNGE TO MY COUNTRY ONCE AGAIN AND IT WORK!  THE  LG APP STORE IS AWESOME IN OTHER COUNTRIES IN MINE YOU JUS HAVE A FEW THINGS YOU CAN BUY. KIND OF SUCKS !

G8mb1t
Casual Listener
The WebOS version works well but seems years behind when you look at the PS4 version, hopefully we will get a new WebOS version soon

vaniltoncoelho

I have the same problem. im from Brazil, and i have a LF6350 series!

SUGGESTED POSTS