Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lana Del Rey's "Ultraviolence" and "Money Power Glory" are not available any more

Lana Del Rey's "Ultraviolence" and "Money Power Glory" are not available any more

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device/Operating System

The issue exists both on my phone as well as on my laptop, so i assume it is independent from device and operating system.

My Question or Issue

Lana Del Rey's songs "Ultraviolence" and "Money Power Glory" from her album "Ultraviolence" seem to be missing from Spotify. A few weeks ago they were still there. I have looked for people with the same issue on Reddit, however I haven't found anyone with the same problem. 

Unbenannt.PNG
3 Replies

Hey @furierf! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

I'm missing the songs too.

Spotify would love to have all the world’s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available.

I'd recommend reading this article for more info.

Hope this helps! ^^

Peace

hey nico,

thank you for the reply.

I thought the reason for this would most likely be some kind of rights issue between the artist, the label and spotify.

I wondered if there is some kind of public information about why these 2 songs in particular have been removed and how long it might take until they are available again.

have a nice day

Hey @furierf,

This depends on agreements with artists and labels. We can assure you that we're trying to include all of your favorite songs in the Spotify catalogue, and hopefully one day we will. Keep in mind that just because some tracks aren't available right now, it doesn't mean that they won't be in the future. This also applies for individual songs within albums. 

We can't say if and when exactly a song will appear or re-appear, but fingers crossed it won't take too long. 

Let us know if there's anything else 🙂

Suggested posts