Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Large Amounts of Music not Working.

Large Amounts of Music not Working.

After opening my Spotiy today, i'm on a Windows 8.1, 64bit, laptop, and there are a number of tracks that i cant get to play that played fine last night. I have tried removing them from my librabry and going to the page for the artist and readding the song and that didnt work, also i cant play the troublesome songs for the artist page either. I also tried uninstalling and re installing Spotify and that didnt work. Something else to note is that my taskmanager claims i have 3 versions of Spotify running when there is only one open but when i close one all of them close and Spotify as a whole closes. I had issues with Aerosmith, The Heavy, Bowling for Soup,Nickelback, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Lenny Kravitz, Ozzy Osbourne, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, and ZZ Top. Some of them will be one or two songs and the others will be whole albums, example would be only being able to not play two songs off two differnet albums for the Chili Peppers but not being able to play anything off Aerosmith's Toys in the Attic or Shinedown's The Sound of Madness(the Delux version of the album plays fine but the non-delux verssion wont play) or Amaryllis and not being able to play any of Three Days Grace's Transit of Venus and only two or three songs off One-X and Life Starts Now. When trying to play them it says that they are playing but the songs doesnt actually play. I know lists are painful to read but i know specificity can help with these kinds of things.  

1 Reply

I suggest you contact support so they can help you. Tell them you have already tried reinstalling 

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts