Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Last.fm is not scrobbling

Solved!
4 people liked this

Last.fm is not scrobbling

abyss81
Casual Listener

I have windows 10 (desktop) and the Spotify application. I try to disconnect and turn on the plug again. I log out of the spotify application and log in again. It still does not work. scroble works only by open.spotify.com. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution! 1 person liked this

Re: Last.fm is not scrobbling

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Hey @abyss81

It's rather common that sometimes Spotify desktop client doesn't seem to scrobble to last.fm. Usually the missing scrobbles become visible a little later.

Disconnecting and reconnecting the last.fm application to your Spotify account should help clear things out as well. Make sure to remove the last.fm app from the list of your approved apps too before reconnecting last.fm to Spotify, you can do it here.

Are the scrobbles still missing for you? :)

Let me know how it goes!

SebastyRock Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
6 Replies
Solution! 1 person liked this

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Hey @abyss81

It's rather common that sometimes Spotify desktop client doesn't seem to scrobble to last.fm. Usually the missing scrobbles become visible a little later.

Disconnecting and reconnecting the last.fm application to your Spotify account should help clear things out as well. Make sure to remove the last.fm app from the list of your approved apps too before reconnecting last.fm to Spotify, you can do it here.

Are the scrobbles still missing for you? :)

Let me know how it goes!

SebastyRock Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
2 people liked this

tomo1111
Casual Listener

I'm getting the same, windows 10 desktop.

Stopped working today it seems. Tried the same things as suggested - logging out of app, removing scrobble ability and re-verifying it. Nothing yet has worked.

I can still scrobble when I use the Spotify app on my phone, but the app hasn't updated recently (I don't believe).

You had any luck? Thanks

Highlighted

abyss81
Casual Listener

thanks for the help. I've been doing this for a week and it still does not work. my buddy has logged in on my computer and sccrobbling works for him. This is very strange.

decu
Casual Listener

I have the same problem, desktop player doesn't scrobble.

1 person liked this

abyss81
Casual Listener

It works !! After a week :D

tomo1111
Casual Listener

So does mine! :)

How strange though. Would love to know what was causing it.

Thanks

SUGGESTED POSTS