Premium

Country

Poland

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10, Google Chrome

My Question or Issue

I am listening to these great mixes prepared for me by LastFM, by they stop after few songs and I have to start them again and again. I love them, they r so great, but I cannot focus on my work when I have to do that:D

I go to my lastfm website, then spoti website and start my mix on lastfm website, it starts actually on spoti also. It's fine and after 3-6 songs it finishes.

Przechwytywanie.PNG
5 Replies

Hey @mylengrave, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll be glad to help out though. 

Does the issue persist after clearing your browser's cache and cookies? You can also try from a different browser to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi there! Thx for the reply.

First of all, it could be useful to read what LastFM team said:

https://getsatisfaction.com/lastfm/topics/lastfm-mixes-stop-after-few-songs-via-spotify

I haven't tried on a different browser, will try in a minute.

More of the radios stop after 2-3 songs now.

Just opened "my mix" via Edge, usually I use chrome, but it's a test. It has played 11 songs so far and didn't stop, so wow! Gonna test more and more.

I tried Edge and it seems to be working, at least my mix played 20 songs and then stopped. Fine for me. Gonna try some artist's radio now.

Radio stopped after 5 songs:(

Hey @mylengrave.

Thanks for getting back to us.

It seems we can't see the last.fm thread since we need to create an account to see the thread. Could you send over screenshots of what they said?

For now, try unlinking and relinking your last.fm account to Spotify to see if it makes a difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Did not help.

Here are the screens:)

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG

one more

4.PNG

Suggested posts